Monday, April 6, 2015

San Nicolas April 6, 2015

We´re still having a bit of commotion with K, I still don´t know if he will be ready to be baptized tomorrow, he needs to have the interview. Fortunately he still desires to do it and so we´re gonna make it happen. 

I was also thinking about you and dad during that one general conference talk that mentioned that "I can teach you the dance steps, but you need to hear the music" I´m very grateful that I have you two as such wonderful parents getting skin cancer and noses chopped off...uh I mean I am grateful for you teaching me the dance steps, teaching me the gospel, through example, taking me to church, wholesome and funny family home evenings, dad helping me with my priesthood duties, and all of the love that you have for me. I was definitely able to hear the music for myself. I´m glad that you would yell at me when I wasn´t doing what I was supposed to, I guess I wasn´t very rebelious because I´d eventually do something(except clean my room...sorry) and I´m thankful for all of the wonderful encouragement I received for everything.

I want to tell you all of the things I am thankful for, but I don´t have all of the time in the world.

There is a sister missionary in my district who is finishing her mission this week and she is returning home to Long Beach CA, she said that she has a lot of room in her suitcase and she can send some of my things to you. I´m probably going to send my journal that I finished, so you can read it and see my thoughts and all, and some other things like letters, ties for dad, shirts for thanny, whatever else.

 Oh, another thing. This morning Elder J


and I did a mural of the plan of salvation in the park with chalk! It is awesome and a member let us borrow his GoPro to make a time lapse of it. I´m going to send you the micro SD chip and ask nathaniel to figure out how to make the Timelapse, tell him to put a good song to it, maybe just some classical music

I love you so much,

Elder Garner

No comments:

Post a Comment